Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Novelteas

For those of you who know me personally know not only do I love books, but I love tea of all sorts.  I am always up for trying something new with tea and checking out new local tea places or things online.  The other day I stumble across a product that is perfectly right up my alley:  Novelteas.  This is a tea that comes in a tea tin that looks like a book and has a name related to that of the book it represents like Oliver Lemon Twist.  How cute is that!!


The design and artwork of the tins are all original and make them special and unique.  I love that look like classic older books with the gold inlay and everything.  The "flavors" the have include (some are available for refills as well which is really cool):


  • Don QuixoTea - Man of La ManChai
  • Oscar Wilde's - The Picture of Earl Grey
  • War and Peach by L.N. Tolstoy
  • Pride and Peppermint by Jane Austen
  • Oliver Lemon Twist by Charles Dickens
  • Matcha Do About Nothing by W. Shakespeare


  • I ordered the Picture of Earl Grey (The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde).  After getting it in the mail I will come back and let you all know what it's like.  But regardless if you like tea and like books worth a look right?  Anyway just wanted to share this with you.  :)


    Happy Reading|!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Edge of Summer By Viola Shipman

      Title: Edge of Summer Author:  Viola Shipman Source:  Paperback Genre:  General Fiction Rating:  5 enthusiastic paws up Sutton Douglas is ...