Monday, September 21, 2015

Music

Aside from literature,  music is another passion of mine.   There is something about a good song with lyrics that move you and bring out emotions.  I have found I need music for most of my daily activities including reading.   I think sometimes the two go hand in hand.  This past weekend I got to go to an outdoor all day concert in Baltimore: The Baltimore Shindig.   Every band was fantastic and I had a great time, even if I didn't get to read much over the weekend.

How has music inspired you?   Do you find comfort in the melody or wisdom within the lyrics?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edge of Summer By Viola Shipman

  Title: Edge of Summer Author:  Viola Shipman Source:  Paperback Genre:  General Fiction Rating:  5 enthusiastic paws up Sutton Douglas is ...