Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Hemingway

Hemingway has always been one of my favorite authors from the first time I picked up one of his books, For Whom The Bell Tolls.  His writing is beyond unique there are no words to describe it.  In my opinion he is one of the best authors of all times.  He had the ability to bring his characters alive through his words.  He didn't spend extensive amount of time with descriptions unless necessary.  He focused mainly on the story and elements that would drive the story along.  After finishing one book, I wanted more.  I couldn't get enough of his writing until I finished all of them.  I find myself returning to his novels time and time again.

So here's to you Mr.Hemingway, I'll have a shot for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edge of Summer By Viola Shipman

  Title: Edge of Summer Author:  Viola Shipman Source:  Paperback Genre:  General Fiction Rating:  5 enthusiastic paws up Sutton Douglas is ...