Friday, March 16, 2018

Literary Quote




Sometimes a quote from an author or a book is all you need for the day to say what you are thinking.  People ask why do I love reading so much, many times it's because authors can say the things that I wish I was able to say, maybe not specifically what Vonnegut says here, but in general.  Through characters and story authors can say a multitude of things.  This goes with the idea that literature is a reflection of life in some form or another, and I love the way he says it.

What are some of your favorite quotes from literature, authors, or in general?  Let me know in the comments.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edge of Summer By Viola Shipman

  Title: Edge of Summer Author:  Viola Shipman Source:  Paperback Genre:  General Fiction Rating:  5 enthusiastic paws up Sutton Douglas is ...