Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hunger Games Cookbook

Along with reading, one of my favorite things to do is cook.  When i found the Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook, I got really excited.  Throughout the series of Hunger Games there are a lot of different foods that sound delicious as you read the books.  This cookbook includes those foods.  With each entry of recipes there is the passage that includes the food and which book you will find it.

It also tells you different things you can do to make it different or alter it to meet your dietary needs.

There are a few recipes that I have tried and they are as delicious as the books made them sound.  Most cookbooks include images from time to time, but this one does not include them.  Not that pictures are necessary for cookbooks, but sometimes it helps make something look delicious enough to eat.  The recipes are easy to follow and do not include anything that you wouldn't be able to find at the local grocery store. 

I love that I have a cookbook that has a literature element to it, it fits the person that I am and I think it would make a great addition to other bookshelves for those who love cooking and reading.  I give the cookbook a 4 out of 5 since there isn't a way to determine if the food looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edge of Summer By Viola Shipman

  Title: Edge of Summer Author:  Viola Shipman Source:  Paperback Genre:  General Fiction Rating:  5 enthusiastic paws up Sutton Douglas is ...