Sunday, November 6, 2016

Newest Addition

 Recently there was a new addition to the Literary Cat family.  A gentleman at my church had brought in a basket of kittens and this precious gem sat on my shoulder and purred away.  At the moment she is a little over 2 months old and completely made herself at home.

Her name is Harley and she is a little fluff ball of energy and likes to climb, particularly my back while I am sitting on the floor.  At first we were worried about how she would get along with the other two cats, but she worked her way into their hearts as she has done mine.  Harley makes a beautiful fun, youthful addition to the family.  We shall see how she responds to books.  Once already I have had to tell her we don't nom on books.  She is precious and I love having a young kitten in the house again.   You shall see much more pictures of her cuteness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Edge of Summer By Viola Shipman

  Title: Edge of Summer Author:  Viola Shipman Source:  Paperback Genre:  General Fiction Rating:  5 enthusiastic paws up Sutton Douglas is ...