Friday, June 15, 2018

Literary Quotes



From time to time I tend to wonder and think what I would be like if literature was not a big part of my life.  Who would I be if I wasn't influenced by the words of authors like Maya Angelou and Chinua Achebe?  Would my imagination be as great if I hadn't read The Hobbit or Alice in Wonderland?  For me reading is a window to another world, a different way of thinking and has made me into the person that I am; it has shaped how I think and respond to different situations.  Reading helps me shut my brain off for a few hours so my body can relax and distress from the day or the week.  Reading is who I am.  Reading is a part of my soul and without it...life would be hell as the quote states.


How has reading impacted you?  In what ways has reading shaped who you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edge of Summer By Viola Shipman

  Title: Edge of Summer Author:  Viola Shipman Source:  Paperback Genre:  General Fiction Rating:  5 enthusiastic paws up Sutton Douglas is ...