Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Not reading much

It grieves me to say that I have not been reading as much as I normally do lately.  For some reason, I have not had the motivation to put up a book and read more than 2 or 3 pages.  For someone who lives and breaths books that is disconcerning.  Have I become so stressed out that I cannot shut my brain down long enough to get captivated by the multitude of books waiting to be read?  Have I burned myself on the thing I am most passionate about?  Maybe I need to read a new genre or revisit one that I have left long ago like manga.  I am not sure what put me into the reading funk, which seems to correlate with me not sleeping well. 

As the weather begins to get nicer and the city puts the fountain on, I hope to relish in the beauty that is Pittsburgh with a good book.  Hopefully this funk will pass soon and I will be wrapped up into a fantastic book in no time.  Until then, what books are you reading, what have you found compelling or even life altering?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edge of Summer By Viola Shipman

  Title: Edge of Summer Author:  Viola Shipman Source:  Paperback Genre:  General Fiction Rating:  5 enthusiastic paws up Sutton Douglas is ...