Sunday, November 20, 2016



Oh such a tough life being a literary kitten.  Sometimes it seems there is no time to read a book between climbing, running, sleeping and terrorizing my brothers.  My human tries to tell me books aren't for noms, but I think she's wrong, they look tasty to me plus they take her attention away from me.  That's terrible isn't it?  My human and I are reading an interesting book at the moment...I think it's called "The Search for Significance."  Hmm her significance is to pet me and take care of me....maybe that's what this book says.  I will let you know what it is about soon.

Bye for meow!
~  Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edge of Summer By Viola Shipman

  Title: Edge of Summer Author:  Viola Shipman Source:  Paperback Genre:  General Fiction Rating:  5 enthusiastic paws up Sutton Douglas is ...