Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Fall is starting to make it's presence known, while i love this time of year and it is one of my favorites. I greatly miss the days when I can lay out and enjoy a book book, good drink and the beautiful weather. Hopefully there will be a nice day soon that I can sit out in the cool crisp air and read a lovely book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Edge of Summer By Viola Shipman
Title: Edge of Summer Author: Viola Shipman Source: Paperback Genre: General Fiction Rating: 5 enthusiastic paws up Sutton Douglas is ...
-
Title: The Sixth Wicked Child Author: J.D Barker Genre: Thriller/Suspense Source: Paperback Rating: 4 out of 5 paws Th...
-
Title: Willows of Fate by Suzanna Linton Media Source: Kindle Rating 5 out of 5 Recommendation: Willows of Fate is one of the novels...

No comments:
Post a Comment